Senior General Dentist
Are you looking for an opportunity where you can focus on providing top notch patient care and teach others in a thriving environment?
First Choice Dental is adding a Senior General Dentist to our established yet growing practice in Madison, WI! We are local and dental owned. Mentoring others and continuing education is extremely important to our practice. You will have the resources of a larger facility but be part of a community and family team. First Choice is committed to clinical autonomy and a staff that supports our dentists.
We have been described as big enough to trust yet small enough to care.
As a Senior General Dentist you will:
• Diagnose and treat all phases of general dentistry services, conduct oral examinations, serve as a preventative care specialist and provide educational and clinical services supporting total health through the promotion of optimal oral health
• Adhere to the highest professional standards in the industry
• Demonstrate leadership and mentor others
• Proactively anticipates problems and is solution-oriented
• Demonstrates pursuit of excellence in every aspect of practice
What you will bring:
• Associate Dentist experience
• DDS/DMD from an accredited school
• Wisconsin State Dental Board license
First Choice Dental offers a competitive compensation, and generous benefits package including:
• Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance
• Sign-on/Relocation Bonus - $10k
• Vacation and Holiday Pay
• 401k matching, Profit Sharing
• Professional Liability covered
• Continuing education, comprehensive training and 1:1 mentoring
• Future ownership opportunity
First Choice Dental is a dental practice with 11 clinics in the greater Madison area. We pride ourselves on serving each of our communities as your local neighborhood dental office.
Come join the First Choice Dental family, apply now!